Are you curious? Are you familiar with statistics, data processing and pattern recognition? Are you experienced in project work and interested in applying new innovations and technology in healthcare? Then you are ready to join Orikami and realize our ambition. We are looking for you!
About the role
As a data science consultant at Orikami you are active as an operational data scientist, figuring out how to get value for a customers’ issue from data. You fulfill an important role as a figurehead to the customer: you discover the real issues at stake at the clients, come up with innovative (data) solutions and develop proof-of-concepts. You support our clients in answering strategic and complex issues with the use of data.
You will also be involved in drawing up new project proposals to potential clients, and further shape our on-demand digital biomarker development practice for personalized healthcare solutions.
Your affinity with healthcare helps you to develop tools to make healthcare better, from collecting data, analyzing and recognizing patterns, to the translation into information and insights.
You are a consultant on a project: you shape the project, engage with all stakeholders, organise the successful delivery of the project, and deliver to plan.
You help our clients to proactively identify potential issues and opportunities for improvement. Therefore you test hypotheses with data and set-up models to make predictions.
You are responsible to create a vision and a matching solution for the client, are able to engage with the client in a co-creation process and combine your vision and client wishes into project requirements which would be communicated to our development team, you follow-through on the process and ensure the solution is delivered as planned.
Together with your fellow consultants you perform data analyses. Based on your expertise and experience, you define effective follow-up actions.
Orikami is a Dutch MedTech organization specialized in applied data science and development and implementation of digital biomarkers to enable personalized healthcare for people with chronic diseases. With a team of data scientists and researchers we are on a mission to improve 100 million lives before 2030 by access to personalized healthcare.
We believe health data is underutilized. We use real world patient data to enable personalized healthcare paths for our clients to improve outcomes, quality of life and affordable healthcare. Therefore we develop digital biomarkers. Digital biomarkers are defined as objective, quantifiable physiological and behavioural data that are collected and measured by means of digital devices such as portables, wearables, implantables or digestibles. The collected data is typically used to monitor, explain, influence and/or predict health-related outcomes. Advanced analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence: developments in the field of decision-making based on data analysis are moving fast. Data in healthcare matters!
Profile and background
Firstly, we think it is very important that you fit well into our team. Your motivation shows that you have a curious attitude, you are authentic, believe in craftsmanship and dare to think differently with your vision on data science in the healthcare sector.
You also have the ability to quickly analyze complex issues and generate new, sharp insights and solutions. Although you already have the necessary experience, you never stop learning. You are also experienced in working in a team and you do not hesitate to take initiative.
What else will you bring?
● A completed WO education with excellent study results, preferably in a technical direction like Neuroscience, Biophysics, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence or Biomedical Engineering.
● At least 2 years of relevant work experience in a “data driven” environment.
● Experience with Machine learning, AI and data science
● Experience with a variety of data types like images, time series and text
● Experience with project management
● Experience with requirement engineering and writing user stories
● Experience in the healthcare sector
● Be communicative and have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language
● A flexible and commercial attitude and are willing to deliver assignments (partly) at client location
● Optional: experienced with Medical Device Regulation (MDR, IVDR)
● Fluent in Dutch and English
Furthermore we want you to:
● Be curious
● Be entrepreneurial, hands-on, creative and positive
Furthermore we want you to:
- Be curious
- Be entrepreneurial, hands-on, creative and positive
Among highly skilled colleagues, you are welcome in our ambitious and innovative working place. On top of that, we offer:
- Market-conform salary with attractive bonus scheme
- 25 vacation days with full-time employment
- Excellent training and development opportunities with dedicated learning time
- Freedom to organize your work according to your own wishes and needs
- Good work / life balance and the ability to work 80%
- Stock programme, SAR
- Attractive collective pension scheme
- An inspiring and stimulating work environment with enthusiastic and committed colleagues, with plenty of room for informal activities
How to apply
Are you motivated to work with us? We would like to meet you! Send your application to Marianne Mathijssen, HR manager before the 20th of April with motivation and CV, e-mail: email@example.com
For more information you can reach us on +31 (0)24-301 0100.