As a senior full-stack developer you are involved in the full development cycle of our Digital Biomarker and Health Products. From defining system requirements for our internal and external customers up to operating and monitoring our distributed applications.
We are currently developing our “Digital Biomarker Platform”: This is the cornerstone of our architecture which contains all of our applications, microservices, databases and algorithms. You have a unique opportunity to contribute to this essential piece in our software architecture: By making our Digital Health Products scalable, modular and reusable, you will be able to magnify our impact on patient lives improved.
You will design, implement, tests and deploy code for Digital Biomarkers, Digital Health Products and the platform. Software Engineering at Orikami requires both quick prototyping as well as tightly regulated development of Software as Medical Device. As we’re developing medical devices, awareness about healthcare standards, interoperability, quality control, privacy and security are required.
Last but not least: Although you work on product development, we expect everybody at Orikami to value co-creation, which involves knowing what drives customer value, how to listen to customers, and how to write and gather requirements.
Orikami is a Dutch MedTech organization specialized in applied data science and development and implementation of digital biomarkers to enable personalized healthcare for people with chronic diseases.
With a team of data scientists and researchers we are on a mission to improve 100 million lives before 2030 by access to personalized healthcare. We believe health data is underutilized. We use real world patient data to enable personalized healthcare paths for our clients to improve outcomes, quality of life and affordable healthcare.
Therefore we develop digital biomarkers: Software as Medical Device used by patients and clinicians to collect, analyse and report on objective outcomes that improve a patient’s life. For example, we use the smartphone acceleration and GPS to calculate the walking distance in a clinically validated 2-Minute Walking Test (2MWT).
Profile & background
Firstly, we think it is very important that you fit well into our team. Your motivation shows that you have a curious attitude, you are authentic, believe in craftsmanship and dare to think differently. Must have:
- WO or HBO computer science / ICT or related field of study.
- Full stack developer with 10 years of experience.
- Expert in architecture, requirements engineering and / or system engineering.
- Used to working in an innovative Agile environment
- Experience with Back-end microservices (e.g. Node.js, Python)
- Experience with databases (e.g. MongoDB, Postgres)
- Affinity with medical applications, especially for helping MS patients manage their disease.
- Affinity with quality, security and privacy in software.
Nice to have (pre):
- Deployment van containers (b.v. GitOps, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Cloud messaging / event-based architectures (Pulsar).
- Native smartphone development: Java, Kotlin, Swift, Objective-C, Go and/or Cordova.
- Experience with developing Software Medical devices (IEC 62304)
Furthermore we want you to:
- Be curious
- Be entrepreneurial, hands-on, creative and positive
Among highly skilled colleagues, you are welcome in our ambitious and innovative working place. On top of that, we offer:
- Market-conform salary with attractive bonus scheme
- 25 vacation days with full-time employment
- Excellent training and development opportunities with dedicated learning time
- Freedom to organize your work according to your own wishes and needs
- Good work / life balance and the ability to work 80%
- Stock programme, SAR
- Attractive collective pension scheme
- An inspiring and stimulating work environment with enthusiastic and committed colleagues, with plenty of room for informal activities
How to apply
Are you motivated to work with us? We would like to meet you! Send your application to Marianne Mathijssen, HR manager before the 12th of May 2021 with motivation and CV, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information you can reach us on +31 (0)24-301 0100 or visit our webpage www.orikami.nl